Sunday, March 21, 2010

JuSt n0w~

just now, i remember the moment clearly....
every single day i wanted to do the same thing to you like just now.
i don't care even if u like it or not..
to kiss you with all the love,
to look into your sexy eyes,
to hug u in my arms,
to sleep with u all night,
to play till we tired,
to look into the sky, searching for the stars,
to scratch ur itchiness,
to feed u with my best meal,
to shower u,
to hold u,
to miss u when you're gone,
to care for u,
to love u,.....

... I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!~


even u never talk to me,
even u never smile at me,
even u never laugh to all my jokes,
even u never care for me,
even u never look into my eyes,
even u never understand me,
even u never say you love me,
even u never kiss me,
even u never ever have the heart,
even u mute!
BOBO!
even u r only a cat,
u r my love,..!
.
.
.
.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Dany Quecera said...

pewittt...! wink2

hidayah_samat said...

tomei nyer tucin akak tuh..geram2..

~bi[L]LY^LiL[L]Y~ said...

danny: jeles la tuh...haha

daia: yesh2..kalau nk main ngan dia dtg umah i tau..hiii