Thursday, March 5, 2009

10 tHinGs b0Ut BiLLy

10 tHinGs 'ann0Ys' BiLLy!~ u nEED t0 kn0w~

[1] I hate TOMATO! yerkh! can't stand the smell and the flava. Try to have it some time but i just simply can't!

[2] I annoy people who think that they are macho, gentle, cun, smart but not smart (perasan bagus la)..It is truly annoying!!

[3] I hate my room~C12-105..wuwu..it makes me unhappy and it sucks, people!

[4] I annoy my confidence level...i really want to 'shooo' it away

[5] I hate driving..dats y i need mum 2 b my driver.

[6] I annoy my bro at certain time~ quite such a jerk and sucks sumtime but it depends..[haha..wut a jerk sista~]

[7] I hate to get angry bcoz i got high 'patient' level..dats y org memg x takot kalau buat salah dgn aku dan buat aku marah.

[8] I annoy Momo when his 'otak-tak-betul' sawan disease tiba2 dtg..all of a sudden gigit tgn org mcm daging ikan. x pasal2 byk corak kat tgn aku..x dpt tgn kaki pown jadi..hampeh!

[9] I hate assignments, project, tests, thesis and wutsoeva!

[10] I annoy hypocrita!, people who sigh a lot, ungrateful, stupid.


10 tHinGs BiLLy L0000veS A LoT!

[1] I love catz! soo muaach..hell yeah...~

[2] I like things in black or red...

[3] I love music. In fact, a long time ago i can play guitar..but now? hampeh..da malas

[4] I like to waste time!~ but i always punctual!

[5] I love both my MomS!! and mua kitty MoMo and MiMi..muuaaackkh

[6] I like guy who can dance+sing as well as Anuar Zain+play guitar

[7] I love looking at guy wearing simple white T and corduroy..

[8] I like to waste money..spent for nothing!~..that's me

[9] I love trying sumthng new..

[10] I like my figure now..bcoz it is natural and i dun have to change it bcoz i can't..

Hell Yeah~

6 comments:

Atiqahtuty said...

amboi2 demand gak akak sorg ney he3

Hafidza Halim said...

dak tu mmg demand

hahaha ;p

~bi[L]LY^LiL[L]Y~ said...

waduh2...

nk d best kene la demand2~

tol ke x??

Hafidza Halim said...

tak tol~ ;p

maoh said...

lps2 ni kalu zurong (kucing kitaorg) ilang thu la nk cri kat mn...

~bi[L]LY^LiL[L]Y~ said...

hahaha...
maoh~
kite kalau dah boleh curik zurong awak dah lama kite curik tau..
nseb bek kte x leh msuk umah korg kalau ditakdirkn boleh dah lama zurong tu jd hak milik kte~